Posted by Giovanna
With winter here, dry skin can be an issue for any skin type. A flawless final look starts with a good moisturizer, not just for overnight treatment, but also as a base for a nice and natural looking makeup. If you want to spend some money, Hydraphase Facial Moisturizer from La Roche Posay, is a good investment, but if you want to save, Ultra Daily Moisturizer from Cetaphil is a great option, since you can also use it on your whole body.
There are a lot of foundation options to choose from for dry skin. Don’t want to spend too much? Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation is about U$11 and works wonders! Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation is my new favorite, it costs a little bit more, but it’s totally worth it if you want to splurge on a good foundation.
Last, but not least, a makeup remover, that will not just remove all your makeup, but leave the skin nice and hydrated. Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes are a very good option and easy to find. For a few more bucks, you can get the Lancome Bi-facil Makeup Remover, which even removes waterproof mascara completely.
There you go, just a few options for you, or even to give as a gift to friends or family. If you have dry skin, I would love to hear what your favorite skincare products are, so please leave me a comment.
- La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Legere Intense Rehydration Continuous Effect Facial Moisturizer – $ 26
- Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion – $ 9.47
- Lancome Bi-facil Makeup Remover – $ 27
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes – $5
- Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturizing Foundation – $46
- Maybelline – Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation – $8