We started the move to our new home last weekend and we’re hoping to be completely moved in next weekend. So, you guys have to bear with me until after the holidays when I’ll probably have internet and my kitchen unpacked to start bringing new recipes to the blog.
I knew Friday was going to be a long and exhausting packing day so I made this easy and quick snack for us.
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- pepperoni slices
- shredded or string mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- topping: Mix parmesan and italian seasoning
- Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
- Mix garlic and butter together and baste onto what will be the inside of the crescent roll triangles
- Place about 3 slices pepperoni onto each one.
- Top with piece of string cheese about 1 inch long, and then roll up as you would for a regular crescent roll.
- Sprinkle parmesan mix on the top of each rolls (I found basting the outside with the garlic butter helps it stick, and makes it more garlicy delicious!)
- Bake at 375°F in a pre-heated oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.